niedziela, 22 lutego 2009

TRIX

dubsteps party, wos nice something diffrent then d'n'b but after while listing this same bit wos borring for me. I need drum, drum and buss. Anyway I met some peopel, I had good fun I dance a lot and I sow how thy clubbing looks like in hire. Klub is tady and clean, not smelly at all, they have huge tarras were u can smoke, on the bar u buying drings from a bons. Beer cost 1.7 E but it wos small 200-250ml plastic glass, shots they serwing in toll plastic glasses because u can found in there glasses from glass. It's more teenagers but I didn't sow drunk peopel. They behave very well. Ufcors I had a story how I get to the club. On the begining I went in wrong direction, because I marked two clubs on my map and I took direction on the otherone not this what I wos planing to go. When I realised that is not corect way I ask bus driver how I can get to place were wos lokated this club. He sead that his bus is going very near, then I took the bus, but after one hour I ve back to the point were I took the bus on the begining. Next time driver told me were I have to get out. The street were wos Trix wos huge i wos betwen masive streeat and highway it wos look like it's end of the city. Good I didn't have to walking long and i found it quick but i didn't come to good doors. I am still laught when i remainded this situation. a lot of peopel dressed in black because it wos metal concert and me woundering if it s common in hire be dressed like that for dubsteps. My way back wos quick and smoothly- quicker then in bus :))))))))) Good memoris.

Brak komentarzy: